5. Scenario: A Citrix Architect designed an active-passive Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops environment, where the passive data center serves as the disaster recovery (DR) data center for all users.
Twelve items have been configured:
– Citrix ADC Global Server Load Balancing (GSLB) to provide single URL direction to the active data center.
– GSLB has health monitors configured for the load balanced servers.
– Citrix Gateways are on both data centers.
– Citrix ADC load balancing occurs for StoreFront and Delivery Controller XML services.
– A single Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Site exists.
– Four Delivery Controllers are members of the Site.
– Two Delivery Controllers are members of the Primary Zone in the active data center.
– Two Delivery Controllers are members of the Satellite Zone in the passive data center.
– SQL is deployed in the active data center.
– Local Host Cache is enabled.
– Two StoreFront servers are deployed in each data center aggregating resources from the Delivery – Controllers in the respective data center.
– Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) machines are deployed in both data centers and configured to register with Delivery Controllers in their zone.
What would happen if the Delivery Controllers in the primary data center were turned off?